Heartfulness Institute offers a suite of simple solutions for personal development that include relaxation, meditation, unwinding of the mind, and connection with the Source. They enable us to be the best we can possibly be in all areas of life and solve our problems.
The Institute engages in activities that further the practice of Heartfulness meditation and related lifestyle choices, including education, wellness, research, and training.
The Institute collaborates and engages in activities that support wellness and meditation, including:
- Organizing and operating conferences, workshops and seminars that promote Heartfulness meditation and related lifestyle choices and non-profit organizations with similar teachings that includes engaging motivational speakers and artists;
- Developing and executing marketing activities in support of and which spread the message of The Heartfulnes Institute and other non-profits with similar teachings;
- Overseeing development, production, distribution and/or sale of items which incorporate and help spread the message of Sahaj Marg and other non-profits with similar teachings;
- Offer education, research and training courses both online and onsite;
- Developing and operating Heartfulness Centres to facilitate Heartfulness meditation and related activities in those centres;
- Offering various ‘Connect’ programs that are custom designed for the various demographics and sectors of humanity, including:
- Learn to Meditate workshops, Self-development and Leadership Skills Programs provided to Universities and Colleges and inner city schools.
- Heartfulness relaxation and meditation workshops for Communities and Corporate and Government employees.
- Special programs for socially challenged situations (Rehabilitation centers),
- Conscious Living programs for children though values education, for school-age children, and exploration of core human values.
We welcome co-branded and co-sponsored courses, programs and events
The program lengths vary, depending on the venue, audience and the sponsoring organization’s input. Funding is anticipated to come from contributions of donors from the public at large as well as sponsorships from organizations with an interest in Heartfulness Institute’s objectives.